Glass fiber insulated heat-resistant (GBB) wires and cables
Glass fiber heat-resistant wire (fire-resistant cable): The insulation layer is made of high-temperature resistant, high-strength, ultra-fine and flexible glass fiber, processed by a special process.
What is glass fiber?
Glass fiber is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. There are many types, and the advantages are good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, and high mechanical strength, but the disadvantages are brittleness and poor wear resistance. It is made of glass balls or waste glass as raw materials through high-temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. The diameter of its monofilament ranges from a few microns to more than twenty microns, which is equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a human hair. Each fiber strand is composed of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as a reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulation materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of the national economy.
Different conductors are used according to the actual use environment temperature, high temperature resistant wire is braided, and fire resistant high temperature wire and cable is braided with glass fiber.
1. Product use of glass fiber high temperature wire: This product is used in special environments such as metallurgy, thermal engineering, petroleum, chemical industry, natural gas, and kerosene. Wires and cables required in various electrical installations that require fire resistance.
2. Product characteristics of glass fiber high temperature cable: Working voltage, AC rated voltage 600V
Glass fiber high temperature wire product use: This product is a wire that requires fire resistance in special environments such as metallurgy, thermal engineering, petroleum, chemical industry, natural gas, kerosene, etc.
1. Product characteristics of glass fiber high temperature cable: Working voltage, AC rated voltage below 600V. For long-term use, different high temperature wires are used according to different environments, ranging from 200° to 1000°.
2. Laying design of glass fiber cable: Fixed laying
3. Fire resistance of glass fiber cable: the working environment will not fuse within 90 minutes under 1000℃
4. The relative temperature of the glass fiber cable: 65% can be bent and used with flame burning, no harmful toxic gas
5. Product standard of glass fiber cable: GB12666.6-90 QB