Characteristics of silicone braided wires and cables
2. Low temperature performance The glass transition temperature of silicone rubber thread is generally -70~-50℃, and the special formula can reach -100℃, indicating its excellent low temperature performance. This is of great significance to the aviation and aerospace industries.
3. Weather resistance:
The Si-O-Si bond in silicone rubber is very stable to oxygen, ozone and ultraviolet rays. Without any additives, it has excellent weather resistance.
4. Electrical performance. Silicone rubber has excellent insulation properties, corona resistance and arc resistance.
5. Physical and mechanical properties of silicone braided wire. The physical and mechanical properties of silicone rubber at room temperature are worse than general rubber, but at a high temperature of 150℃ and a low temperature of -50℃, its physical and mechanical properties are better than general rubber.
6. Resistance to oil and chemical reagents. Ordinary silicone rubber thread has medium oil resistance and solvent resistance.
7. Gas permeability. At room temperature, the air permeability of silicone rubber wire to air, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and other gases is 30-50 times higher than that of natural rubber.
8. Physiological inertia. Silicone rubber thread is non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, does not adhere to human tissues, has anticoagulant effect, and has very little reactivity to body tissues. Especially suitable as a medical material.
Scope of application
Silicone braided wire is suitable for connecting wires of various household appliances, lighting fixtures, industrial machines, electric heating products, power equipment, new energy products, mechanical equipment, electric vehicles, electronic products and other products.